Professional Development Center
Professional Coaching Certificate
$249 / student | CE hours 6
Coaching is a critical skill for Advisors. This course provides knowledge and practical advice to help Advisors to develop the perspectives and skills necessary to be an effective coach. The following learning modules include how coaches can use the GROW model as a coach and the Skill / Will matrix to help determine coaching style. In this course, you will also learn about the five phases of the coaching cycle and how important trust and respect are to building a strong relationship with the client. Once you successfully complete all elements of the course, you will be awarded the certification.
The course is online and includes the following interactive video modules:
- Beginning Your Coaching Engagement | CE Hrs 1.0
- Business Coaching: Getting Ready to Coach | CE Hrs 1.0
- Business Coaching: Using Different Coaching Styles | CE Hrs 1.0
- Coaching Techniques that Drive Change | CE Hrs 0.5
- Coaching to Drive Performance | CE Hrs .5
- Business Coaching: Building the Coaching Relationship | CE Hrs 1.0
- Business Coaching: Conducting Coaching Sessions | CE Hrs 1.0
Ready to purchase certification series? Click on the "Register" button above.
Questions, or problem registering: Call student services at (866) 535-3772