CAREERCLUB IS FOR STUDENTS PREPARING TO GET JOBS
CAREERCLUB is branded to your school
- Entrepreneurship Series
- Resume building
- Interviewing Skills
- Emily Post business etiquette
- Corporate & local sponsors
- Interactive 1 hour learning modules
- Student badges & transcripts
- Hands on experience
- Live events
- Internships, mentors & job boards
- Allows schools to take a lead in promoting lifelong learning.
- Prepares students using a training platform & premium course series that Fortune 500 companies use.
- Supports students moving from the high school and technology campus to the workplace.
- Teaches students soft skills required to be successful in the workplace through interactive hands on encounters with local employers
- Gives students the confidence to compete for jobs and map out a plan for their future.
- Mentors students through real connections between local employers and schools.
CAREERCLUB learning pathways
- career readiness
- customer service
- public speaking
- resume writing
An interested staff member in your school that is passionate about getting your students ready for their careers to manage and promote your school's careerclub. Sign up as an eAdvisor and find out more on how you can supplement your income.
<LEARN MORE ABOUT eADVISOR>
Start a CAREERCLUB for your school today